At J.M. Maly we are all about our people and well-being. People are JMMI's most valuable asset. We believe in order for one to grow and be successful, one must be happy with one's job.
We invite you to be a part of our team, work towards the JMMI common goal and mission, and an opportunity to build your career. If you are interested in employment at J.M. Maly, Inc. and are a self-motivated and dedicated person, please send us your resume.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
J.M. Maly, Inc. is the preeminent Building Specialties subcontractor in Texas. We are nearing 30 years in the construction industry, are expanding, and currently searching for a dynamic Project Manager to join us.
The candidate must have verifiable professional experience in commercial project construction management. Our choice candidate should be fluent in the latest technology, very organized, and self sufficient.
- Commercial construction experience
- Ability to read construction drawings, understand construction procedures and terminology
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and ability to rapidly learn/absorb/implement construction software such as iSqft and Computer Ease
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prepare, expedite, and monitor status of submittals, shop drawings, contract documents, requests for information, change orders, and closeout documents, as determined necessary for a successful project completion
- Must be capable of maintaining budgets and schedules
- Ability to allocate materials and labor effectively and efficiently while tracking job costs
- Ability to lead a project and resolve issues
- Work closely with clients and points of contacts throughtout project completion, ensuring customer satisfaction
New Caney, TX is 10 minutes north of Bush Intercontinental Airport on the Eastex Freeway, US 59.
J.M. Maly, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer